About The Pavilion

From 1795 the site was the home of Cavalry and Infantry units. It was taken over by the Royal Marines in 1869. It included a drill and playing field, it also housed the church of St. Michaels' and All Angels, which can still be seen. This reflects the air of peace and tranquillity that is evident on arrival.

The venue is the original Royal Marines cricket pavilion. Although much changed, it still retains the atmosphere of sporting endeavour of times gone by, when maybe life was not as fast as the present.

The Pavilion has a full sized car park, that is also suitable for large vehicles. Disabled facilities on ground floor level and a fully licensed bar.

Kent is The Garden of England, and so our extensive, quality ingredients are sourced locally. Our aim is to provide customer satisfaction through top quality service at competitive and affordable pricing.

All events are catered for, grand or small. From office, work or dinner parties, funerals, weddings and corporate.